Ink is situated in the stylish Ropewalks area of Liverpool, in the heart of everything vibrant on the Liverpool nightlife scene.
The site is surrounded by other thriving, popular venues on Seel St & St.Peters Square as the area continues to be the favoured destination of the more discerning customer.
Ink effortlessly combines an exciting cocktail menu, sharp modern music in stylish surroundings, and luxury first rate table service. Fans of quality deep house, smooth RnB and old school hip hop will enjoy a soundtrack provided by some of the UK’s top DJ’s.
The early bar grooves of disco, Motown and old school hip hop transcend into a slick mix of high energy club vibes later on.
Let your hair down on the dance floor, sip cocktails at the bar or on the terrace, or take advantage of our private booths, VIP suite, or table service in various reservable areas. Ink is about nice people, drinking good drinks, dancing to great music.
Ink has also teamed up with some of Liverpool’s most talented tattoo artist & barbers to offer trims & Tatts on site as you enjoy a drink… available early evening on most weekends!
Early evening Ink offers a selection of Funk, Soul, Motown & Old School Hip Hop. The evening progresses from a cocktail bar vibe into a more modern and upbeat selection of quality, credible house and RnB until late.
- Dress Code- Smart & Stylish is a must.
- No sportswear, or day wear,no caps, smart & clean dress trainers allowed.
- No polo T-shirts.
- No fancy dress – this includes hen party attire & sashes. Halloween excluded.
- Challenge 21 venue – ID is essential for those who look younger.
- Large Group Bookings – lead name must bring photo ID
- Refusal of entry to tables – deposit will be refunded onto the card it was taken from only.
- Tables must arrive by 11pm unless pre-arranged. Late arrival could see your table booking withdrawn and your table sold.